No matter where you are in your life today, you regularly make decisions that will have a big impact on your long-term financial security. This includes decisions about:
- how you spend your money,
- how you save for a child’s education,
- how you plan for retirement and
- how you protect the people you love.
Making good decisions is the key to achieving lifetime financial security and living a healthier life. And, getting good advice is the key to good decision making.
What does an advisor do?
An advisor’s job is to help you make well-informed choices for building and protecting your savings. Sun Life advisors are well-trained and committed to helping you reach your financial goals.
A Sun Life advisor can help you develop a personalized roadmap to take you through all of life’s stages, including:
- starting a family,
- owning a home,
- managing your career,
- managing your health and
- planning for retirement.
- help you balance what you want today with what you’ll need tomorrow,
- advise you on options you might not know about, and
- monitor your progress and help you adjust as your life changes.
What are the benefits to working with an advisor?
Sun Life advisors look carefully at your specific needs to help you develop a personalized plan.
They’ll work with you to understand your goals and what you want to achieve. They’ll also help you prepare for financial risks and take advantage of any opportunities to grow your savings.
An advisor will help you:
- assess your current financial situation,
- set achievable financial goals,
- develop a realistic roadmap to meet those goals,
- help you put your roadmap into action,
- monitor your investments against your roadmap regularly, and
- help you revise your roadmap as your needs change.
For business owners, an advisor can play an important role in helping to reduce business risks.
Gaining financial peace of mind
Because a Sun Life advisor delivers personalized advice, you’ll have a new level of confidence in your financial future. This means you’ll have the peace of mind and comfort of:
- knowing where the money will come from to meet your changing needs,
- understanding how to adapt your finances to the different moments of life,
- working with a solid roadmap to maximize your retirement savings, and
- protecting your family against unexpected circumstances.
Whether you’re just starting out and looking for budgeting tips or thinking about retirement, a Sun Life advisor can help. There’s no cost to talk to an advisor and most advisors now offer to meet with Clients virtually.
- Should you work with an advisor?
- My first meeting with an advisor
- Retiring unexpectedly? Here’s how your advisor can help