Voluntary insurance beneﬁts are additional insurance beneﬁts that you have the opportunity to offer to your employees – at no cost to you and with little additional administration.
Why they are valuable:
- Employees can access additional insurance coverage at rates better than they could get on their own.
- Your group buying power also means some coverage does not require health questions.
- Employees pay the cost – not you – often through a payroll-deduction plan.
We take care of the details
- Our voluntary benefits team assesses your organization’s needs to create a personalized insurance offering.
- We create custom enrollment kits with plan-specific details and rates.
- Dedicated employee support and materials.
And these beneﬁts aren’t lost if a member leaves your group plan. Continuing coverage of each of our optional beneﬁts can be purchased by your employees within the ﬁrst month they leave your group beneﬁts plan.