Managing your benefits and investments with the my Sun Life Mobile app
Download the my Sun Life Mobile app to submit claims, check your coverage, manage your workplace retirement savings and view your personal investments anytime, on the go.
Available for iPhone and Android devices:
You’ll need a valid email, Access ID and password to use the app. Not registered yet? Register now using your desktop computer or directly from the mobile app.
Depending on your plan, policy or contract, you can:
- Submit claims for instant processing
- Submit a copy of a receipt by snapping a photo
- Contribute to your workplace retirement and savings plans when it’s convenient for you
- Check your balances and view your workplace savings transaction history
- Easily check the status of your claims
- Quickly view the total balance of your investments
- Get help faster by calling us from within the app – we’ll have your plan details ready to go
- Send us a photo of forms we may need such as void cheques or transaction authorizations
- Easily connect with your Sun Life Financial advisor
- Have your coverage cards handy wherever you go in the app and Apple Wallet
- Find out what your health and medical plans cover
- Check your health spending and personal spending account balances
- Use the drug-look-up tool to find out how much of your prescription drug costs are covered – we may even be able to suggest a less-expensive generic equivalent
- Find healthcare providers in your area, and see how other Sun Life benefit plan members rate them
- Keep up with product and service updates, special offers and helpful reminders by viewing ‘My Notifications’
If you are not able to use the app, you can still view your account information by signing in to mysunlife.ca, or contacting us at 1-877-SUN-LIFE (1-877-786-5433).
Any use of this application is subject to the terms of the End User License Agreement available on mysunlife.ca/mobilelicence.
Go to sunlife.ca/mobile for a complete list of app features and to find out more.