Once again, Sun Life will be reaching out to plan members to encourage them to enrol in and/or contribute to their Sun Life Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
The digital campaign will begin on December 12, 2019 and run until the March 2, 2020 RRSP deadline. It'll consist of:
- Messaging on:
- the interstitial zone
- the active alerts zone
- the GRS Account Balance Summary page
- the my Sun Life mobile app
The creatives will include Ella (Sun Life's digital coach) and will be different depending on whether the member has enrolled in an RRSP or not. They'll also be inspired by various Behavioral Economics (BE) principles.
This year, for the first time, Sun Life ran a preseason RRSP email campaign in November to educate members on the value of an RRSP. Creatives and targeting for the RRSP season campaign will change depending on if the member engaged with the preseason campaign.
In addition to the tactics above, they'll also be:
- Messaging on the year-end member statements
- Marketing messages on email alerts
- Promotional posters (click to access)
Extended hours for the Client Care Centre (CCC)
During this peak season, the CCC will be open on three Saturdays in February:
- February 15, 2020 from 9-5 p.m. ET
- February 22, 2020 from 9-5 p.m. ET
- February 29, 2020 from 9-5 p.m. ET
For more information, please contact your Sun Life Group Retirement Services Representative.