Promoting wellness programs at work provides great benefits for your employees. However, you need to be aware of providers who may misrepresent their eligibility status with Sun Life. When inviting wellness providers into your workplace, here is what you can do:
- Ensure you partner with service providers and businesses that haven’t been delisted by Sun Life. You can find delisted providers and businesses on the secure Plan Sponsor Services site.
- Do your research to verify that the vendor is a registered business.
- Remind your employees to check their receipts to ensure that all information is accurate.
- Question receipts with a service provider or business name that differs from the one you partnered with.
- Obtain assurance from the provider that they’ll not offer incentives and that they’ll collect any out-of-pocket amounts not covered through the benefits plan.
If you find that these vendors are not legitimate or you have concerns, please let us know. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-882-2221.
Questions? We’re here to help.
If you have fewer than 50 employees, please contact the Client Relations Representative Team at 1-866-606-8936.
If you have more than 50 employees, please contact your Sun Life Group Benefits representative.