This year we’re planning some campaigns to help educate your employees. These campaigns will outline the benefits of using our digital channels.
The first campaign is “Spruce up your Space.”
From May 1 – June 30, 2021, the “Spruce up your Space” campaign will promote the use of mysunlife.ca. Members who register and/or sign in during that time will be able to win one of four prizes:
- Grand prize: $5,000 CAD in gift cards for their next home project.
- Bonus prizes: 1 of 3 gift cards worth $500 CAD.
Plan members can also earn a bonus entry by signing in to the my Sun Life mobile app!
We will be promoting the contest through:
- Social media
See the contest rules for full details.
Please click here to see copies of the email, web and social media creative.
The second campaign is ”Claim your health.”
Plan members who submit an e-claim from July 15 – August 15, 2021, are eligible to win:
- One of four prizes of $1,000 to a health and wellness store of their choice.
To help support local communities, for each entry Sun Life will donate $1 to the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA), up to $5,000.
- CMHA provides resources that help prevent mental health illnesses and support recovery.
- Sun Life’s support will help transition the Living Life to the Full Program to a virtual experience. This course helps people of all ages deal with life challenges using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
We’ll be promoting this contest through:
- The my Sun Life mobile app
The third campaign is the “2021 Go Mobile Campaign.”
This campaign will promote the benefits of using the my Sun Life mobile app. The campaign will run from October 1 - November 15, 2021. More details to come.
Questions? We’re here to help.
For Clients with fewer than 50 employees, please contact the Client Relations Representative Team at 1-866-606-8936.
For Clients with more than 50 employees, please contact your Sun Life Group Benefits representative.