Employee Assistance Programs are a vital part of your overall health and disability management strategy. Lumino Health Virtual Care EAP*, powered by Dialogue can help!
This EAP offering provides proactive care through preventative resources. With Lumino Health Virtual Care EAP, you and your plan members can get accessible, digital resources all in one place.
* EAP services are provided by Dialogue, meaning that it’s Dialogue’s team that provides care, not Sun Life’s.
The future of EAP is virtual
Plan members get access to immediate help – all in one place. Features include:
- On-demand access to self-guided toolkits
- Short wait times to consult with a professional (within 24 hours)
- Support available 24/7
- Coordinated case management and follow-ups
Why Lumino Health Virtual Care EAP
Lumino Health Virtual Care EAP can help create happy employees and a healthy workplace. It’s a one-stop shop for support related to:
- Stress and wellness
- Work and career
- Family and relationships
- Legal and financial
We know that mental health issues continue to be one of the top concerns for our Clients. This new EAP also comes with internet-based cognitive behavioural therapy (iCBT) as an important resource. iCBT provides mental health support in a timely, cost-effective and easy way.
Through this EAP, your plan members get
- Virtual consultations at a time and location that’s convenient for them.
- Access to therapy and the option to continue with the same counsellor, with follow-ups after each session.
To learn more about Lumino Health Virtual Care EAP, please visit our Group Benefits website.
If you’re interested in adding this EAP offering to your plan, please contact your advisor or Sun Life representative.