- The form is available as a fillable PDF.
- It includes a click-to-sign feature.
- Plan members can submit by email.
- We’ve also made the content on the form easier to understand.
When should plan members use this form?
Plan members can use this form if your plan requires proof of good health for any benefits. This applies to plan members, spouses or other dependents. Some situations that require the form:
- coverage above the non-evidence maximum specified in your plan
- coverage for optional benefits such as optional life and optional critical illness
- the plan member or dependent is considered a late applicant (enrolled after 31 days)
We recommend you replace previous versions of the form with this new one to avoid any processing issues in the future.
Questions? We’re here to help.
If you have fewer than 50 employees, please contact your Client Service Specialist at 1-877-786-7227.
If you have more than 50 employees, please contact your Sun Life Group Benefits representative.