You can find out about this innovative research in our new report.
In this report, you’ll learn:
- What are the needs and preferences of those in diverse communities with respect to group benefits plans
- How diverse groups can be better served with group benefits plans
- Steps you can take to integrate DE&I in your group benefits plans
- 92% of members from diverse groups value group benefits plans .
- 76% said benefits plans play an important role in attracting and retaining them as employees.
- There’s room for improvement:
- 17% strongly agree their plan meets their needs as a member of a diverse group,
- 53% somewhat agree,
- while 30% either somewhat or strongly disagree.
- Opportunities to improve include:
- access to service providers from diverse backgrounds,
- coverage for alternative and non-traditional medicines, and
- virtual care, especially for mental health.
Take your DE&I strategy a step further
Benefits plans have a key role to play. As a Plan Sponsor, you have an opportunity to integrate DE&I into your benefits program to ensure your employees remain healthy, productive, and engaged.
Questions? We’re here to help.
If you have fewer than 50 employees, please contact the Client Relations Representative Team at 1-866-606-8936.
If you have more than 50 employees, please contact your Sun Life Group Benefits representative.