You’re wondering how you can make use of Sun Life Illustrations Compare feature.
When is the Compare feature active?
The Compare feature works alongside the Multi Illustration Capability within Sun Life Illustrations. The Compare feature is active as long as you have more than one illustration in your case. When you select the Compare feature, it launches a new Compare window in which you can select the compare options.
The Compare options
Within the Compare screen, the illustrations in your case will be shown at the top. This screen will not show any Sun GIF illustrations as they are not eligible to be compared.
- Select the illustrations you want to Compare. You can choose either two or three illustrations at a time.
- In order for you to be able to Compare an illustration, the calculations have to be refreshed. If you had not refreshed any illustration, a warning message will display beneath that illustration. If that is the case, you can return to that illustration, refresh the illustration and then return to the Compare screen.
- In order for you to be able to Compare an illustration, there cannot be any errors on the illustration. If you have an error on any illustration, a warning message will display beneath that illustration. If that is the case, you can return to that illustration, correct any errors, refresh the illustration and then return to the Compare screen.
- There are a few limitations on what sort of illustrations can be compared.
- Each illustration must be for a single coverage.
- The coverages must be the same type on each illustration (i.e. Single life, Joint first or Joint last)
- The clients must be the same gender and age on each illustration.
- The illustrations cannot include any withdrawals or loans.
- Select the report sections you want to include. You must include the Payments, Death benefit and Cash Value comparison. You can also choose to include a Tax comparison and an IRR comparison.
- You can choose to have the Compare report generated in English or in French.
- You can also choose to include a business card to include the appropriate name in the report footer.
- Once you have selected all the options for the Compare report, click the View Compare Report button to generate a report.
TIP: These rules about the Compare feature are included on the Compare screen. See the Illustration compare guidelines that appear at the top of the Compare screen.