Canadian Health Insurance Tax Guide
Welcome to the Canadian Health Insurance Tax Guide. A first in the Canadian insurance market, this guide will help you navigate the issues unique to Canadian health insurance taxation.
Check back occasionally for new articles.
If you need further information, please contact Stuart Dollar.
- Shared ownership of critical illness insurance
- Paying for critical illness and long term care insurance using life annuities
- Transferring a health insurance policy
- Corporate ownership of critical illness insurance
- Executive bonus plan with critical illness insurance
- Critical illness insurance in a disability buy-sell agreement
- Guardianship, powers of attorney, trusts and health insurance
- Key person protection using critical illness insurance
- Asset protection
*Please note: This file is quite large and will take some time to download.