- The SECURE Site:
Advisors who have placed business with Sun Life Financial*, as well as Managers, Marketing Assistants, and other Office Personnel can self-enrol to view client service information under:
- Client Service Tools
- Client Service Reports
- The PUBLIC Site:
Anyone can access the Advisor Centre to view:
- Financial Planning Centre
- Product Solution Centre
- Service Centre
- Advisor News
I would like to self-enrol with Sun Life* by choosing one of the following options:
- MGA Broker (Managing General Agent)
- PPGA/Elite (Personal Producing General Agent)
- National Account/IDA (Investment Dealer Association)
- F55/GWL/IG (Freedom 55/Great West Life/Investors Group)
- All enrolments require up to two business days for review and approval.
- If you are an advisor and you do not currently have in force business with Sun Life, using the self-enrolment feature above will provide you with temporary access for a period of 60-days.
*Note: Sun Life refers to Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada, and/or a company with which it has a marketing arrangement.