Why register and sign-in?
By registering, you'll have access to online tools and will be able to:
- track new business and in-force service requests through to completion in Activity centre.
- see details of your client's contracts in Client portfolio.
- sort through in-force client service with the help of the Request centre
- change an address or PAC banking information
- get a duplicate tax slip or receipt if your client needs one
- order forms
- ...and more!
Register now and see for yourself.
- Access ID and Password
You will receive an Access ID and a password within 5 business days after you register. Use them to access the site.
- Do you qualify for registration?
Have you placed business with Sun Life Financial in the past? If you have, you can register.
We also give access to managers, marketing assistants, and office staff who support advisors. If this is the case, you can register the same way the advisors do.
- The SECURE Site:
Advisors who have placed business with Sun Life Financial*, as well as Managers, Marketing Assistants, and other Office Personnel can self-enrol to view client service information under:
- Client Service Tools
- Client Service Reports
- The PUBLIC Site:
Anyone can access the Advisor Centre to view:
- Financial Planning Centre
- Product Solution Centre
- Service Centre
- Advisor News
I would like to self-enrol with Sun Life* by choosing one of the following options:
- MGA Broker (Managing General Agent)
- PPGA/Elite (Personal Producing General Agent)
- National Account/IDA (Investment Dealer Association)
- F55/GWL/IG (Freedom 55/Great West Life/Investors Group)
- All enrolments require up to two business days for review and approval.
- If you are an advisor and you do not currently have in force business with Sun Life, using the self-enrolment feature above will provide you with temporary access for a period of 60-days.
*Note: Sun Life refers to Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada, and/or a company with which it has a marketing arrangement.