New Mental Health 101 article series helps support Client mental health
Lumino Health is launching a Mental Health 101 article series to help people in Canada find and access mental health care resources. There will be two series from the following perspectives:
- Mental Health 101: Caring for others
- Seeing a loved one struggle with their mental health may be hard. You might be wondering how you can help or what resources are available. We spoke to mental health experts to get your questions answered.
The articles can be accessed directly from the Lumino Health site or through the links above.
- As a Client’s trusted advisor, you see firsthand the impact of mental health on their financial health.
- 1 in 2 people in Canada have or have had a mental illness by the age of 40.*
- 1 in 4 people in Canada provide care to a family member or friend with a chronic mental or physical illness or disability.**
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
*Mental Health Commission of Canada
**Canadian Psychological Association
These short sharable videos can help explain mental health concerns to Clients
What anxiety feels like
Shareable link: https://sunlife.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/uw3n4kmakyqJsVd897agCR
What depression feels like
Shareable link: https://sunlife.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/sv35xg4gBPULxBGRtZptfe
What caring for someone struggling feels like
Shareable link: https://sunlife.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/XBQRE6URFAkpoFXGQRSSYR