Tools and illustrations
The Sun Life Illustrations system is a state-of-the-art illustration tool that will lead your business into the future, offering you exceptional business support.
Sun Life Illustrations help
- Release highlights - Sun Life Illustrations V5.0.0 September 2019
Both the desktop and web version are available on September 30, 2019.
This release of Sun Life illustrations includes the following enhancements:
- Support is included for the accelerated underwriting requirements.
- Support is included for the new Sun Permanent Life and SunUniversalLife Pro product. When illustrating SunUniversalLife Pro for the first time, remember to select your province, then save your province as the default by clicking the Default settings button.
- The Sun Life Multi-Strategy Target Return Fund is no longer available when illustrating Universal Life products.
- You're required to sign in to use the desktop version using your Advisor site ID and password. This sign in step is required only once, and only if you have not previously signed in to the desktop version with your Advisor site ID and password. After you've signed in once, each time you access the desktop version, it will recognize your profile. Once signed in, you can synchronize saved illustration on your computer with those you've saved in the web version. You'll also be able to share saved illustrations with marketing assistants or other partner advisors using the assign option, if you've already set up their access.
- Sun Critical Illness Insurance
- SunUniversalLife II
- SunUniversalLife Pro
- Sun Par (Protector II, Accumulator II and Accelerator)
- Sun Life GIFs