Create Shared Ownership strategy report
You want to show your client the potential benefits of a Shared Ownership Strategy using Sun Critical Illness Insurance (CII).
How to create a Shared Ownership Strategy report
- Launch Sun Life Illustrations and select the Sun Critical Illness Insurance product.
- In order to create a Shared Ownership Strategy report, the following conditions must be met:
- Return of Premium on Cancellation and/or Expiry must be selected
- Payment period of 10 years or 15 years can not be selected
- Minimum age of owner is 18
- The following optional benefits can not be selected:
- Long Term Care Conversion Option
- Total Disability Waiver
- Owner Waiver
- Once these conditions have been met, go to the Report Design tab.
- Near the bottom of the screen, in the Shared Ownership strategy report section, enter the Company name. The Company name will appear on the strategy report.
- The Return of premium benefit owner will automatically default to the Critical Illness Insured Person.
(It cannot be changed)
- Click the View Strategy Report button to see the report.
TIP: The report durations selected for the client report are also used to determine which rows are included in the Shared Ownership report.