- Life and health insurance
- Wealth business
- Sun Life Global Investments
- Sales and marketing
Check out what's new on my Sun Life mobile and sunlife.ca
Check out the latest enhancements to the my Sun Life mobile app and the sunlife.ca secure site.
New on the my Sun Life mobile app
Details for universal life insurance policies, term life insurance policies, permanent life insurance policies and some critical illness and long term care insurance policies are now on the my Sun Life mobile app. Clients now see the following details:
- the policy effective date (the end date will appear if applicable)
- the total base coverage amount
- the insured person(s) for the base coverage
- any optional benefits, the coverage amount, the start and end dates and the insured for the optional benefit (if applicable)
- the owner(s) of the policy (except currently sold term insurance)
- the advisor of record
- the death benefit type, reserve amount and interest option (if applicable)
Detail pages for currently sold term insurance products aren’t available on the sunlife.ca secure site.
In addition to the information above, Clients using the app can see a list of their payout annuities, guaranteed investment certificates and insurance GICs (also known as accumulation annuities). Personal Health Insurance (PHI) and Health Coverage Choice (HCC) Clients can view their policy and submit claims.
New on the sunlife.ca secure site
We’re also making it easier for Clients to connect with you. Using the “Connect with your advisor” link in the top right corner of the secure home page, Clients can access their advisor’s contact information.
Currently, on the secure site Clients have access to their universal life insurance policy details and a list of their term life insurance and permanent life insurance policies, payout annuities, guaranteed investment certificates and insurance GICs. PHI and HCC Clients can view their policy and submit claims.
Stay tuned for more as we continue to enhance the digital experience for Clients!