Our Organizational Health Consultants provide strategic consulting services that can help you build a positive mental health culture. This can lead to a reduction in absence issues that impact your organization’s productivity. They can:
- use data to evaluate organizational health; and then use those data insights to assess where to focus efforts to meet objectives,
- provide solutions for building a mentally healthy workplace culture,
- Improve mental health literacy, and
- train front-line managers to recognize mental health issues.
At Sun Life, we have transformed the way we do business to improve the Client experience. Our goal is to advance workplace health strategies through targeted solutions. We focus on improving employee health outcomes. We know from decades of strategic Client partnerships that there is no “one size fits all” approach. Our organizational health consultants start with data analysis to assess Client needs. We work closely with our Clients to develop a focused approach to meet their specific objectives by using a best practice, 3-step model. We look at deeper insights and offer guidance to reach their workplace health goals.
Our national team of Organizational Health Consultants (OHCs) bring years of experience from across the health and disability spectrum. We work with our internal partners to deliver a seamless experience from planning to action. We strive to engage and elevate our Client organizations, with the goal of improving business outcomes.
For more information about Integrated Health Solutions, read our IHS service overview brochure.
Our Integrated Health Insights Report gives you a comprehensive, integrated analysis of your employee and organizational health data. It goes beyond traditional reporting to provide you with a dynamic and comprehensive picture of health at your organization. You get actionable insights and recommendations to help you set, measure, and achieve your workplace health and wellness objectives.
Sun Life offers 3 organizational assessments to drive your strategic approach to employee and organizational health.
- Our Workplace Mental Health Risk Assessment is a proprietary workplace mental health risk assessment tool. Along with supporting consulting services from our team, it’s unique in the market. The risk assessment aligns with the 13 Psychological Risk Factors of the Mental Health Commission of Canada’s National Standard for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace.
- The Disability Management Self-Assessment (DMSA) reviews employer disability management policies and programs. We base the report on best practices within disability management and return to work. The report shows areas where your organization is doing well. It also shows areas for improvement. This assessment tool was created by the National Institute for Disability Management and Research (NIDMAR).
- Our Organizational Health & Wellness Assessment examines your organization’s performance compared to organizational health and wellness best practices. You can learn about your current state. The assessment also highlights areas of strength and areas for improvement.