Protect loved ones' financial future
Regardless of your age, chances are there are people in your life who count on you or who would be left financially worse off if you weren't there to provide for them. They might be a partner, children, or even your parents. CDHA Life Insurance for dental hygienists lets you keep looking after them.
Life Insurance can help…
- Pay a mortgage, taxes, funeral costs or other bills
- Maintain your family's lifestyle without your income
- Look after children, a partner, parents or any others you would like to provide for
It's especially important if:
- You are a single parent who provides sole support, or a majority of the support, for your children
- Your loved ones would have a difficult time managing financially without you
How does Life insurance make a difference?
Watch this video to find out how Life Insurance can help you prepare for the unexpected.
Why choose CDHA Life Insurance?
- If you become totally disabled for a continuous period of 180 days, life premiums will be waived until your 65th birthday if you remain totally disabled
- The CDHA special pricing means you pay group rates
How much coverage do you need?
The online life insurance calculator will tell you instantly how much coverage you might need to protect your loved ones in the event the unexpected happens.
You're eligible if you are:
- A CDHA member in good standing;
- Under age 65; and
- Living in Canada
- No benefits are payable for a death which occurs before the first two years of coverage if death results directly or indirectly from suicide, or self-inflicted injuries while sane or insane.
Meet the criteria? You can get Life Insurance for:
(You + spouse)
(You + child)
(You + spouse + all dependent children)
How much coverage can you apply for?
- You and your spouse: $30,000 to $500,000 of coverage each, in units of $10,000
- Child under 15 days: $1,000 per child
- Child 15 days or older: $10,000 per child
Coverage for all of your children costs only $2.60 per month.
All coverage is subject to medical evidence. Your coverage becomes effective upon the date your application is approved and when we receive the receipt of premium payment.
Find out more in your plan brochure.
Get a quick online quote
To help you determine your monthly premium, use our easy-to-use free online quote tool.
Take these three steps to apply:
Find out how much life insurance you need
Call us at
Monday to Friday,
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
Email us at