Special offer for recent graduates only
CDHA offers recent grads a one-year introductory insurance plan. Enjoy affordable insurance as you begin your career as a dental hygienist.1
For just $9.202 a month, you can take advantage of a special offer for one year, which includes:
(i) Life Insurance
Your estate, or designated beneficiary(ies), will receive a $50,000 lump-sum payment to help them cover expenses.
(ii) Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
Provides a payment after an accident that causes you injury or death. Payments differ based on the injury. In the event of your death in an accident, your beneficiary or estate will receive $50,000.
(iii) Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
$500 a month to help cover some of your bills if you become totally disabled due to an accident or illness.
Recent grad insurance plan helps if you…
- Have financial responsibilities in your family
- Have a student debt requiring continued payments even if you're off work
- Can't work, but need to cover living expenses
You're eligible if you are:
- A CDHA member in good standing;
- A graduate of an educational program for dental hygienists recognized by the Association and in your 1st year working as a hygienist;
- Under age 60;
- Living in Canada; and
- Actively working a minimum of 18 hours per week when you apply
- Excluding death resulting from self-inflicted injury or attempted suicide, regardless of whether you have the ability to form the requisite intent or regardless of whether you have a mental illness such that you do not know or understand the consequences of your action(s), within two years from the effective date of the Insured Member's insurance.
- Subject to pre-existing conditions clause. See brochure for more details.
Find out more
Find out more about the offer and coverage in the plan brochure.