You know a healthy smile needs more than a quick brush
As a dental hygienist you know how important a full dental care routine is. Keeping your smile looking good and feeling good is easier on your budget with CDHA dental coverage for dental hygienists.
Dental Care Insurance covers:
- Basic services such as exams, fillings, and oral surgery, as well as major services such as crowns and dentures.
Why choose CDHA Dental Care Insurance?
- A choice of two plans
- Direct deposit for your claim payment
- Personalized claims forms available online
- Online record of your claims
- Group rates, thanks to your CDHA membership
You're eligible if you are:
- A CDHA member in good standing;
- Under age 65;
- Living in Canada; and
- Covered under CDHA's Extended Health Care Insurance
Meet the criteria? You can get Dental Care Insurance for:
(You + spouse)
(You + child)
(You + spouse + all dependent children)
What are the options?
There are two dental care plans available. Choose the plan that's right for you.
You can find out more in your plan brochure, but here is a summary showing coverage per family member covered:
There is a 3-month waiting period from the time your application is approved until the coverage begins for basic services and orthodontics (for dependents under 19 years).
There is a 12-month waiting period from the time your application is accepted until coverage begins for major services.
Get a quick online quote
To help you determine your monthly premium, use our easy-to-use free online quote tool.