COVID-19 PANDEMICIf you are having a medical emergency, severe symptoms or are having trouble breathing, call 911
- Most clinics are not allowing walk-in patients. They are only offering phone or virtual appointments.
- You need to call the clinic before leaving your home.
Preferred Provider Network
- Sun Life has a database of direct-pay health care facilities where you can find a Medical Clinic, Hospital or Lab to get the healthcare you need.
- Please ensure you have your coverage card/member identification with you at all times.
- Please notify the Sun Life Call Centre at 1-866-500-8447 if you or your dependent is admitted to the hospital for more than 48 hours.
- If your medical concern is non-urgent, please visit the nearest clinic as hospital wait times can be long
- Please bring a claim form for the clinic/hospital to complete.
- You or your health care provider can contact the Sun Life Call Centre for additional details about your health insurance coverage.