Keeping track of your finances isn’t always easy – especially when there’s so much to consider, like taxes, insurance, savings and retirement plans.
Luckily, you don’t have to manage it all on your own. Having the right advisor on your side means you have someone to help you:
- make well-informed decisions,
- build a plan that meets your short- and long-term goals, and
- feel assured in times of uncertainty, knowing you've taken steps to prepare.
But how do you know if you’ve found an advisor you can trust? A lot of this happens as you get to know an advisor and build a solid business relationship.
For example, when small-business owner Sam began working with Sun Life Financial advisor Blake Griffith, he realized that a trustworthy advisor is someone who:
- Listens to you and has a good understanding of your goals.
- Provides advice and solutions that are relevant and useful to you.
- Sets up clear communication on what they can offer and how often they’ll connect with you.
Watch Sam as he reflects back on his journey and how working with a great advisor has helped him.
Are you thinking of working with an advisor? You can meet with several before choosing one you feel you can trust. Most advisors now offer to meet with Clients virtually. Find an advisor today.