Stress. Anxiety. Fear. Worry. Frustration. You may have experienced all of these emotions before and during the COVID-19 pandemic . So, it’s normal to continue experiencing these feelings now that quarantine restrictions are easing down.
For example, after enduring a lengthy lockdown, you may feel a rise in anxiety when it comes to everyday tasks like going into the office for work or seeing more people at the grocery store. So how do you cope with these feelings of stress and anxiety? And how do you support your loved ones who are experiencing the same thing?
In this webinar, health experts, Dr. Melanie Badali, Dr. Leorra Newman and Dr. Katy Kamkar, offer their expert advice on how to manage anxiety as the world reopens.
Watch the webinar below to find out:
- the key differences between stress and anxiety,
- how to tell if what you’re feeling is stress or anxiety,
- how to check in on your anxiety temperature,
- how to recognize signs of anxiety,
- how to cope with anxiety,
- when to get professional help for yourself,
- when to recommend professional help to someone you’re close to, and
- what to do if you’re feeling anxious about transitioning to a new normal after COVID-19.
Please note that the content in this webinar only provides general information. It’s not to be taken as medical advice. If you have questions about your health or COVID-19, please contact your doctor.