Travel insurance brought to you by Sun Life’s referral network
Protect yourself with emergency medical coverage during your visit so that you can travel worry-free. Through this Sun Life Financial referral, get competitive rates with preferred1 pricing from RSA.
- $10,000 to $150,000 in emergency medical coverage
- Meets Super Visa requirements of a minimum of $100,000 in coverage
- Coverage for up to 365 days
- Family or single coverage
- Coverage for temporary visits to other countries excluding your country of origin
- $150,000 in coverage only available to age 69 or under
- Direct billing. No need to worry about paying medical bills out-of-pocket – medical providers will directly bill the claims administrator when possible
- Emergency call centre 24/7. Specially trained, professional assistance personnel are ready to assist you when you need their help.
- Referrals. Whenever possible, you will be referred to the closest medical provider (hospital, clinic or physician)
- Case management. An experienced team, available 24 hours a day, will monitor the services you receive in the event of an emergency.
How does RSA's Visitors to Canada Travel Insurance meet Super Visa requirements?
Anyone applying for a Super Visa must provide proof that they have private medical insurance coverage that meets certain requirements. RSA’s Visitors to Canada travel insurance meets the requirements as it will:
- Be valid for 1 year from the time you specify
- Be issued by a Canadian insurance company
- Provide a minimum coverage of $100,000 (you can choose up to $150,000 in coverage if you are 69 years of age or less)
- Covers emergency medical care, hospitalization and repatriation
- Be valid for each entry to Canada and available for review by a port of entry officer
For more details, visit the Government of Canada's Parent and Grandparent Super Visa website.
Get a free online quote for travel insurance for a visitor to Canada.
Call RSA Travel Insurance at