The flexibility you need
SunUniversalLife II Insurance is designed to provide exceptional flexibility to meet both personal and business-related needs. An extensive range of coverage types and benefit options gives you the ability to customize your policy when you first purchase it and adjust it as your needs change over time. And with a wide variety of investment account options available to your policy fund, you have full control of your investment mix.
You should consider this product if:
- Your investment, tax and insurance needs require a comprehensive solution.
- You need the security of permanent insurance combined with broad flexibility to meet your changing needs over time
- You want full control of your investment mix with a wide range of diversified investment account options
- Single life
- Joint first-to-die
- Joint last-to-die with costs payable to the first death
- Joint last-to-die with costs payable to the second death
Death benefit options
You can tailor your SunUniversalLife II plan to your needs with one of 5 different death benefit options.
Investment account options
SunUniversalLife II offers a wide variety of investment account options, allowing you to design an investment mix that meets your risk profile and savings goals.
You may be able to add the following optional benefits to your SunUniversal Life II policy, allowing you to further tailor your coverage to your needs:
Read examples of text that can appear in a policy. Not all the provisions apply to every policy – it is for your reference. When we issue a policy it governs the relationship between us and the client. The policy can have provisions that are different from those that you've read here.