A smart solution
SunSpectrum Universal Life II insurance combines permanent insurance protection with a wide variety of investment account options for tax-preferred savings growth. Coverage can be customized with a variety of optional benefits. We have carefully selected the policy fund investment account options to accommodate your individual risk tolerance.
You should consider this product if:
- You want a straightforward plan that offers the flexibility to meet your needs today and tomorrow.
- You are comfortable managing your insurance coverage within your overall financial plan
- You’d like to be able to have your policy become paid-up in the future.
- Single life
- Joint first-to-die
- Joint last-to-die with cost of insurance payable to the first death
- Joint last-to-die with cost of insurance payable to the second death
Death benefit option
Investment account options
SunSpectrum Universal Life offers a variety of investment account options that let you design and investment mix that meets your risk profile and savings goals. You can choose one or a combination of these options:
The following optional benefits may be available to add to your SunSpectrum Universal Life II policy, letting you further tailor your coverage to your needs.
Read examples of text that can appear in a policy. Not all the provisions apply to every policy – it is for your reference. When we issue a policy it governs the relationship between us and the client. The policy can have provisions that are different from those that you've read here.
SunSpectrum Universal Life II - One insured person
SunSpectrum Universal Life II- Joint first-to-die
SunSpectrum Universal Life II - Joint last-to-die – COI to second death
SunSpectrum Universal Life II - Joint last-to-die – COI to first death