Life insurance you can buy online
How Simplified Term life insurance costs work
- The more information you provide about yourself, the less you typically have to pay for life insurance.
- You only have to answer three questions about your health when you apply for Sun Life Go Simplified Term Life. That means this type of insurance typically costs more than life insurance that requires more health information from you.
- If you are in good health, we encourage you to think about applying for another term life insurance product, where you’ll provide more health information.
Buy Sun Life Go Simplified Term life insurance online
Get up to $100,000 of life insurance coverage by answering just three health questions.
- You must be between 18 and 69 and live in Canada.
We guarantee that your monthly payments will stay the same for the first 10 years. After that, they will increase each year, based on your age. But we won’t ask you any questions about your health.
- $50,000, $75,000 or $100,000
- 10-year term
- If you take your own life within two years of the date your policy takes effect, we won’t pay the claim. But we will refund all monthly payments paid up to then, minus any administration fees.
- If you apply for Sun Life Go Simplified Term Life insurance more than once, you can get no more than $100,000 in total insurance coverage.
Read examples of text that can appear in a policy. These examples are for your reference only. When we issue your policy, the text in that policy will govern the relationship between you and Sun Life Financial.