Simple lifelong coverage
SunSpectrum Permanent Life Insurance provides simple, straightforward coverage that lasts a lifetime. The minimum amount of coverage depends on your age and the coverage option chosen – the maximum amount is $6 million. The policy also has 2 premium fund options that can be used to help with future premium payments.
You should consider this product if:
- You want guaranteed protection for life, but aren’t interested in actively managing your coverage
- You are nearing retirement and are looking for an alternative to group insurance or term insurance due to increasing costs
- You are looking for affordable premiums and guaranteed lifetime protection
- Joint first-to-die
- Joint last-to-die
- $25,000 for single up to age 49
- $15,000 for age 50-59
- $10,000 for age 60-85
- $100,000 minimum coverage or minimum annual premium of $1,000 for age 21-75
- $100,000 minimum coverage or minimum annual premium of $1,000 for age 21-85
- $6 million
- Guaranteed premiums for life
- Guaranteed cash value of the policy as early as year 10
- Guaranteed death benefit
Investment account options
- A non-withdrawable premium fund is available, which can be used to hold additional payments now to help with future premium payments. Money in this fund grows tax-preferred and earns interest.
- A withdrawable premium fund is available which also earns interest, but growth is not tax-preferred.
Read examples of text that can appear in a policy. Not all the provisions apply to every policy – it is for your reference. When we issue a policy it governs the relationship between us and the client. The policy can have provisions that are different from those that you've read here.