Life insurance that lasts your lifetime
With Sun Life Go Guaranteed Life Insurance, you can choose how much coverage you need, from $5,000 to $25,000.
No medical questions – acceptance is guaranteed
Buy guaranteed life insurance online
Get up to $25,000 of life insurance coverage with no health questions asked.
- You must be between 30 and 74 and live in Canada.
We guarantee that your monthly payments will stay the same until you turn 95. At that age, you stop paying but your life insurance stays in force.
- $5,000, $10,000, $15,000, $20,000, or $25,000
The fine print
- We won’t pay if you die within the first two years of the date the policy takes effect. But we will refund the premiums you have paid, without interest and minus any administration fees.
- If you apply for Sun Life Go Guaranteed Life Insurance more than once, we’ll only cover you for up to $25,000 in total.
Read examples of text that can appear in a policy. These examples are for your reference only – when we issue your policy, the text in that policy will govern the relationship between you and Sun Life Financial.
How guaranteed life insurance works
Sun Life Go Guaranteed Life Insurance is permanent life insurance – you’ll be covered until you die, as long as you keep paying the monthly premiums
- The more information you provide about yourself, the less an insurer typically charges you for insurance.
- We don’t ask any questions about your health when you apply. That means it typically costs more than other types of life insurance that do require health information.
- People usually buy products like Sun Life Go Guaranteed Life Insurance to cover their funeral expenses. This product is designed to help meet your needs if poor health makes it hard for you to qualify for life insurance.
Keep in mind
- It is important to remember that life insurance protects your family (or whoever you choose as your beneficiary) if you die unexpectedly. But depending on when you die, you may end up paying more in premiums than the actual death benefit that goes to your beneficiaries.
- For example, if you are age 50 and buy $25,000 of Sun Life Go Guaranteed Life Insurance for $125 per month, by the time you reach age 67, you will have paid more in monthly premiums than the policy will pay as a death benefit. If you die before age 67, you will have paid less for your death benefit.