Nothing but the best for you and your members
Sun Life specializes in association group insurance. Millions of Canadians have their insurance with Sun Life. In fact, we are the #1 group benefits provider in Canada.1
It’s vital that you have the best solution to meet the changing needs of your members. You’ll benefit from our long-standing experience working with professional associations and affinity groups, as well as solutions to meet both present and future requirements.
Your members will appreciate the value of fully integrated, multi-channel access to the most competitive voluntary insurance products and services in the Canadian market today.
To help you meet your members’ wide-ranging needs, we offer a full range of insurance products:
- Term Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Office Overhead Expense Insurance/Professional Overhead Expense Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Extended Health Care Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Our promise to you
Our team will work in close partnership with you to understand your members’ needs. You and your members can depend on:
- Customized, innovative products and services that meet your members' needs and provide long-term value, and that are competitive in the marketplace
- A long-term partnership
- A “one-stop shop” for your members, with state-of-the-art online access to their plan, frontline service, claims adjudication and administration, as well as back-office support
- Strong risk management and full actuarial and financial reporting support
- Industry-leading marketing services and support, including market research and competitive analysis, direct marketing campaign strategy, execution, reporting and analysis
You choose whether to work directly with us, or through your consultant or broker. Our marketplace includes:
- Professional associations
- Affinity groups
Consider us your partner in progressive insurance solutions.
Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada is the insurer and a member of the Sun Life Financial group of companies.