- Single life
- Joint first-to-die
- Joint last-to-die with costs payable to the first death
- Joint last-to-die with costs payable to the second death
Death benefit options
You can tailor your SunUniversalLife Pro plan to your needs with 1 of 3 different death benefit options.
Investment account options
SunUniversalLife Pro offers a choice of 3 investment account options, to help you meet your savings goals.
- You can access any available cash in your policy to give you the flexibility you need.
- You can withdraw cash or take out a policy loan at any time if there’s enough cash value in your policy.
- Any loan outstanding at the time of death will reduce the total death benefit.
- Policy loans may be subject to taxation.
You may be able to add the following optional benefits to your SunUniversalLife Pro policy, allowing you to further tailor your coverage to your needs:
Read examples of text that can appear in a policy. Not all the provisions apply to every policy – it’s only for your reference. When we issue a policy, it governs the relationship between us and the Client. The policy can have provisions that are different from those that you've read here.