- Single life
- Joint first-to-die, two lives, includes:
- Survivor benefit and Automatic survivor benefit
- Joint last-to-die premiums to second death, two lives
- Joint last-to-die premiums to first death, two lives
- Guaranteed premiums for life or until the policy is paid up
- You can select from 4 premium payment options. Choose from 10, 15 or 20 years or to age 100 as your premium payment option.
- Guaranteed cash value beginning as early as year 3
- Guaranteed death benefit
Policy loans are an easy way to access the cash value of your policy. You can request a policy loan at any time if there’s enough total cash value in your policy. A variable interest rate is charged on the amount you borrow.
You can repay your loan at any time without penalty.
What happens if you do not repay the policy loan? Then the outstanding loan balance will be deducted from your policy’s total death benefit. Policy loans may be subject to taxation.
Read examples of text that can appear in a policy. Not all the provisions apply to every policy – they’re for your reference. When we issue a policy it governs the relationship between us and the Client. The policy can have provisions that are different from those that you've read here.