Protect confidential information by reviewing user access to the Plan Sponsor Services website
The Sun Life Financial Plan Sponsor Services website provides you with convenient online access to information about your organization's group savings plan. To maintain the highest security standards possible, please take a moment to review who has access to this site.
Actions to take
- If you are responsible for providing access to the site (a primary contact):
- Please review the list of individuals with delegated access (secondary contacts) to the site. Remove access to those who may have left your organization or no longer require access.
- You can review and edit the list by signing into the Plan Sponsor Services website at sunlife.ca/sponsor. At the Welcome page, choose Administration>> Provide site access and click on the More Information button for instructions on how to edit your site access list.
- Note: There may be more than one primary contact at your company. Each primary contact should update their delegated access lists at this time and review them regularly throughout the year.
- If you are not a primary contact:
- Please forward this communication to the primary contact(s) at your organization.
- If you do not know the primary contact(s):
- Contact your Sun Life Financial Group Retirement Services representative, who can provide you with this information and assist you with the updating process.
Keeping security top of mind
We'll remind you annually to review and update access to the Plan Sponsor Services website to maintain the highest standards of security. But there is no need to wait for our reminders each year! Make it a priority to protect your confidential information by updating site access regularly.
Please contact your Sun Life Financial Group Retirement Services representative.