Sun Life Launches "Bright Minds" plan member-insights community!
At Sun Life Financial, we are committed to providing the best products and services possible, but there is always room for improvement. We believe the best way to find out how to improve our products and services is to ask our clients. We are very excited to introduce, "BRIGHT MINDS", a private online insights community made up of Sun Life plan members.
We are teaming up with Vision Critical to launch the "BRIGHT MINDS" Insights Community by leveraging their digital community software to create a welcoming digital environment. This new private online community will allow us to create an ongoing dialogue with plan members and gain valuable feedback from them. This in turn will help us improve the experience Sun Life delivers to plan sponsors and their plan members.
What plan members can expect:
- Beginning April 24, Sun Life will be sending out an email invitation to plan members encouraging them to join the community.
- Sun Life plan members who are interested will opt-in to join the community through the email invitation from Sun Life.
- Participation is voluntary and Sun Life plan members can opt-out of the community at any time.
- Plan members' participation in the community and any information they share with Sun Life will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Individual responses will not be identified and will be combined with those from other plan members in the community.
- Community members will be given the opportunity to participate in a variety of engaging qualitative and quantitative research studies (through group discussions, forums and surveys) and be entered into periodic draws for prizes to thank them for participating. Members will not be contacted more than twice/month.
- Community members will be encouraged to contact the Sun Life Call Centre should they have any questions or concerns about the online community.
We thank you in advance for your support of this initiative and are excited to improve the member experience through the feedback we receive from the "BRIGHT MINDS" Insights Community.
Please contact your Sun Life Financial Group Retirement Services representative.