Health and Wellness
WORKPLACE HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Promoting wellness, reducing risk factors and helping to prevent illness in your organization are key investments. The breadth of products and services we offer means that you can count on us to help you develop the right program focused on your needs.
Sun Life can help
Your business can achieve optimal productivity with an effective wellness program that fosters a strong culture of organizational health. Drawing on over 18 years of industry leading experience, we can provide the tools, knowledge, and expertise to help you define and reach your goals.
Our wellness experts have real-world industry experience and have worked with organizations across all industries. Our team includes certified workplace wellness professionals and those with specialized expertise in nutrition, fitness, and human resources.
With the right strategy, you can empower your employees to take charge of their health with tools and programs that will make a difference.
We can help you:
- Identify employee health needs and wants
- Establish benchmarks and baseline data
- Set objectives aligned to organizational objectives
- Provide targeted programming to address top health risks
- Measure results as you go to assess program value
- Adjust strategy/approach to maximize results
- Continue to make the business case for wellness
Click here to read more.
Return on investment
Wellness programs save about 1.5 to 1.7 days in absenteeism per worker over 12 months, or an estimated $251 per employee per year in savings.
Sun Life-Ivey Canadian Wellness Return on Investment (ROI) Study, Phase 1.