Tools and calculators
- Canadian Unretirement Index™ tool
Compare your retirement outlook with the average Canadian's using this quick tool.
- Life Stage Planner
A fast, fun tool to help you identify the financial issues people at your life stage often face.
- Financial habits quiz
Quiz to help you find out if your financial choices today will help you achieve your long-term goals.
- What is my net worth?
Net worth calculator shows you the difference between what you own (your assets) and what you owe (your liabilities). Helps you plan for the future.
- RRSP calculator: Impact of an RRSP withdrawal
Calculator to show you what the potential impact could be if you were to make RRSP withdrawals to fund a large unexpected expense.
- Pay off my mortgage or contribute to my RRSP?
Calculator to help you find out what where your money will do the most good.
- Should I take a loan to contribute to my RRSP?
Calculator to find out if the interest on an RRSP loan will be more than the tax refund and tax-free investment growth within your RRSP.
- What will my expenses be at retirement?
Calculator to help you figure out your expenses at retirement based on an inflation rate you choose.
- What will my investments be at retirement?
Tool to help you see how much you will have saved for retirement, based on your current plan.
- How much life insurance do I need?
Insurance needs calculator gives you an idea of the amount of insurance you might need to protect and provide for your survivors.
- How much do I need for my child's education?
Tool to help you figure out the amount required for your child(ren)'s education.
- Life expectancy calculator
Calculator to assess how long you will live, based on recent actuarial data. Once you know your life expectancy, you can estimate the length of your retirement, and how much money you'll need.