Peter J. Thomson, BA, CFP, CHS*
3200 Deziel Dr., Suite 508
As a Certified Financial Planner, Register Health Underwriter and as proud member of Advocis, the Financial Advisors Association of Canada, I've been able to grow a practice that has client interests at the center of my business. My goal is to assist small businesses in negotiating the world of finance and benefits, and assist families in establishing and prioritizing financial goals important to them. As a self-employed business person, I understand your concerns and needs.
|Preparing for an appointment|
|The most important step in providing clear financial solutions is understanding your needs. When we meet, here's the information we'll need for both you and your spouse:|
- Salary or income, investments and insurance amounts
- Pension and registered savings information
- Assets and debts
- Financial information for any business you own
|We can help you be financially prepared for a serious illness. Critical illness insurance helps ease the financial worries so you can concentrate on recovery. Find out more
I can help you
- Protect your family from the unexpected.
- Build & protect your savings.
- Build your plan for the future.
- Protect your health care options.
- Save for your goals...whatever they may be.
*Mutual Funds offered by Sun Life Financial Investment Services (Canada) Inc.