The Sun Life Canadian Health Index provides a comprehensive snapshot of the attitudes, perceptions and behaviours some Canadians have about their health. It's based on a landmark coast-to-coast survey of 2,404 adults conducted by Ipsos Reid and commissioned by Sun Life annually.
More than four out of five Canadians believe their employers are responsible for supporting their health
Sun Life finds that Gen Y has the biggest health related challenges with productivity and attendance
View the full Sun Life Canadian Health Index report.
- Employer responsibility for supporting physical health
- Employer responsibility for supporting psychological health
- The impact of health on productivity
- The impact of health on presence at work
- Kevin Dougherty, president of Sun Life Financial Canada, speaks about the Canadian Health Index results
Information about Sun Life
- Sun Life company overview
Find out about Sun Life's operations internationally with this fact sheet.
- Sun Life's Canadian operations overview
Find out about how Sun Life helps Canadians achieve financial security.
- Visit our global site at www.sunlife.com.
If you're a member of the media and would like to discuss the Canadian Health Index with a Sun Life Financial spokesperson, please contact Corporate.Marketing.and.Communications@sunlife.com.
My financial health
Resources for employers