my Sun Life Mobile: Now available in Google Play1!
We’ve heard loud and clear from our plan members that staying connected to your plan on your device of choice is important to you! That’s why we are pleased to announce my Sun Life Mobile is now available for Android™ devices in Google Play™ as well as the App Store and BlackBerry® World.
Download my Sun Life Mobile App for iPhone2, Blackberry and Android devices:
If you’re a Sun Life group plan member3 or have personal health insurance coverage through us, you can check your extended health coverage, submit benefits claims on the go and see the money in your account – usually within 48 hours! You can monitor your investments or discover new ways to save with our financial planning tools.
Depending on your plan, you can4:
- Submit and track medical, dental and vision claims
- View full coverage details for health and vision care
- View remaining balances for health spending and personal spending accounts
- Use your smartphone as your drug and travel cards
- Check your plan balances and contributions
- Use interactive tools to see how saving even small amounts can make a big difference. These tools are available to everyone, regardless of whether you are a member of a Sun Life plan.
Smartphone users with an internet connection can access the same great mobile experience at m.mysunlife.ca. Our mobile web app is designed with the same great features and streamlined functionality as the my Sun Life Mobile native apps! Simply type the URL in your phone’s browser and you’re on your way to fast and easy claims submission.
Wondering whether you are covered for a new drug your doctor has just recommended? With our drug look up tool, you will be able to check coverage and view possible alternatives, all from your health care practitioner’s office! Look for it on my Sun Life Mobile in Fall 2014!
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple. App Store is a servicemark of Apple. BlackBerry and the BlackBerry logo are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and may be pending or registered in other countries - these and other marks of Research In Motion Limited are used under license.
- To ensure the safety and protection of your personal information, the my Sun Life Mobile App should only be downloaded through BlackBerry App World, the App Store and Google Play – our only authorized providers. Other smartphone users should only access the my Sun Life Mobile web app at m.mysunlife.ca.
- Data charges may apply when using this app.
- A few employers continue to review the app for their plans and have chosen not to make the app available to their employees at this time. If this is the case for your plan, you will not be able to access your information on the app. You can use the ‘Help me save’ financial planning tools to learn new ways to save today for a wealthier tomorrow. To view your account information, you can continue to log in to www.mysunlife.ca, or you can contact us at 1-866-896-6976 or at sunlife.ca/contact-us.
- Sun Life group benefits
Group benefits products & services
- Absence and Disability Management
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- FastForward Claims Solutions
- Flexible Benefits
- Fraud management
- Health and wellness
- Health Spending Account
- International Benefit Solutions
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- my Sun Life Mobile
- Voluntary benefits
- Pharmaceutical benefits
- Sun Life RightDirections (EAP)
- Mental health in the workplace
- Online services
- Plan sponsor communications