money UP webinar on financial literacy available on demand
October 6, 2014
On September 24, we co-hosted a webinar to share how money UP is helping to build financial literacy and improve participation in workplace retirement and savings plans. The on-demand version is now available.
The webinar - Inspiring financial literacy in the workplace: Sun Life Financial case study - featured Nadia Darwish, vice-president, market development of Sun Life Financial, and Rajat Paharia, founder and chief product officer of Bunchball, who discussed:
- the challenge of engaging employees in workplace retirement plans
- how money UP was designed to motivate employees to take action and save for retirement
- why intrinsic motivators, such as social interaction, progress and autonomy, are especially important for engaging Millennials
- real-world business results from the money UP platform
- tips on how other organizations can develop and launch a gamification program
If you were unable to attend or if you simply want to share this with others, you can access the on-demand version here -> http://youtu.be/FZl0t6eXgcs.
The webinar is in English only.
Who is Bunchball?
Bunchball is an industry leading gamification software company that has partnered with over 100 business clients – including Sun Life Financial -- to implement gamification programs for their employees and customers. Its founder, Rajat Paharia, is widely recognized as a market leader in the gamification industry (www.bunchball.com).
Contact your Sun Life Financial Group Retirement Services representative.