New online plan reporting services available for DB pension plans
July 21, 2014
We're pleased to announce that we have added two important updates to our website to provide better reporting capabilities for your defined benefit (DB) pension plan.
- Detailed transactions report - you can now select a starting and ending month to produce a detailed transactions report in Excel for that particular reporting period.
- Plan benchmark rates of return - you can now provide us with plan benchmark rates of return, and we can display this information on the Plan rates of return page.
How to access the new online services
- Sign into sunlife.ca/sponsor and access the Investment Only Services link in the Administration and reporting section.
- To get to the new detailed transactions report, choose Detailed transactions from the Reports drop down menu.
- To view the benchmark rates of return if provided, choose Plan rates of return from the Account information drop down menu.
Over the past year, we added several new services to the website to make it easier for you to accessing the information you need for your DB plan, including Investment performance page as well as the Analyze financials and Pension payments reports Enhanced online reporting now available for DB pension plans.
We encourage you to go online and review everything the website now offers you. If you don’t have an access ID and password, contact your Sun Life Financial Group Retirement Services representative.
Contact your Sun Life Financial Group Retirement Services representative.