INVITE: money UP webinar focuses on financial literacy - September 24
September 15, 2014
On September 24, we are co-hosting a free webinar for HR professionals to share how money UP is helping to build financial literacy and improve participation in workplace retirement and savings plans.
The webinar - Inspiring financial literacy in the workplace: Sun Life Financial case study - will feature Nadia Darwish, vice-president, market development of Sun Life Financial, and Rajat Paharia, founder and chief product officer of Bunchball, and will cover:
- the challenge of engaging employees in workplace retirement plans
- how money UP was designed to motivate employees to take action and save for retirement
- why intrinsic motivators, such as social interaction, progress and autonomy, are especially important for engaging Millennials
- real-world business results from the money UP platform
- tips on how other organizations can develop and launch a gamification program
You are invited to attend this free webinar and learn how a game-inspired education program like money UP can help plan members to better understand financial planning concepts and the benefits of saving at work.
Date: Wednesday, September 24
Time: 2:00 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. ET
How to register: Access this registration link and fill out the online form to register. You will receive an email confirmation and a link to the webinar
The webinar is in English only.
Who is Bunchball?
Bunchball is an industry leading gamification software company that has partnered with over 100 business clients - including Sun Life Financial -- to implement gamification programs for their employees and customers. Its founder, Rajat Paharia, is widely recognized as a market leader in the gamification industry (www.bunchball.com).
Contact your Sun Life Financial Group Retirement Services representative.